December 31, 2009

December Challenge Winner

Thanks to all who participated in this our first Scrap Our Stash Challenge. I hope you enjoyed completing your project as much as we enjoyed having you a part of our challenge.

I decided to choose two winners this month.

Our winner for her layout "Christmas 06" is Monica.


















and our winner for her Card "Celebrate the Season" is Rachel


Posted by PicasaBoth Monica and Rachel will be offered the opportunity to be on the Scrap Our Stash Guest Design Team for the month of February. I'm sure they will both be great contributors to our blog.
Now, for the January Challenge - see all the details above We can't wait to see your projects.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! What a way to ring in the New Year! Congrats, Monica, you've inspired me to pull out some of my photos and move beyond cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thank you for chooisng my layout! I was so surprised to see my lo had been chosen!! Congrats to you too Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Monica and Rachel! You both did a great job! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete