May 2, 2010

Special Spring Cleaning Challenge

BEFORE by Kimmarie


Posted by Picasa
Here are before and after pictures of Design Team Member Kimmarie's scraproom. These pictures are of her room that was in the finished attic. It is now her daughter's bedroom. They decided to give the girls this room because it is much bigger for them to share.

She said, "I did move into a smaller room which was a huge task, as you can see by the mess I had. We threw away 14 bags of garbage and gave a ton of stuff away."

Your mission is to take some BEFORE pictures and then get busy so we can see your AFTER pictures once you complete the Challenge. See all the details below in Special Spring Cleaning Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, what a task to move all of your supplies. I recently did that and it was a definite challenge. I moved my supplies from downstairs to upstairs. Can't wait to see you "after" photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY....I have never been into scrapbooking that much to have a room look so used. Hope the change proves profitable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your new space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a lot of moving! I hope you had a good friend to help like I did when we moved!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure moving was a task in itself. I can't wait to see the after pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, I once gave my daughter the bigger room, and it was the best thing I could have done for my creativity. Being more compact made me really think about how I worked, what I really used, and learn to buy only what I really loved. It was a big chore to start, but so worth it in the end. I can't wait to see your space when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see the "after" pictures!
    I just need to move my stuff from "one wall" to another... in the same room. and I'm not looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you had a lot of supplies! Can't wait to see how you reorganized!!

    ReplyDelete