May 2, 2010

Spring Cleaning - Before

Before by Roxanne




Posted by Picasa
Reader Roxanne submitted these Before pictures of her scrap room for the Spring Cleaning Challenge. This is what she had to say:

"Here are some photos of my scrap space. This is at its most disastrous! The table was made by my husband especially for a X-mas card workshop that I held at my house, and now it's just a place to stack stuff. Every time I walk into this room, I cringe, so I'm going to see what I can do with it by the end of the month. Wish me luck! "

Now it's your turn... check out all the details below in Spring Cleaning Challenge.

Don't miss the chance to be a Guest Design Team member - submit your New/ Old project soon. See all the details in March Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. This does look like a challenge - but we've all been there. Can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when my table becomes a catch all. I am sure you can get it done in time. Looking forward to seeing the completed space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you, any flat space in my house is prone to being a victim of "catch-all" syndrome! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete