May 2, 2010

Spring Cleaning Challenge

Before by Christy

















Reader Christy sent these Before and in process pictures for the Spring Cleaning Challnege. She said she has been working on getting her basement all cleaned up and turning it into her scrap area.

Here is what she said, "It was all cement walls and dirty! I got an old counter top from my parents and knew I was going to use it as my scrap space. Here are pics of what the basement used to look like, what it looks like now, and all my scrap stuff strewed all over the house. Some was in the dining room, some in the spare bedroom, and my cricut with my computer in the office. Hopefully I will be able to get it all down there and pretty the space up. Although, I'm already thinking that I don't have enough stuff! ;)

Now it's your turn. Send your before pictures today! See all the details below in Special Spring Cleaning Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Wow - you've already done a lot of work. It will be great when everything is in one place!

    Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are getting alot accomplished. It is going to be a great space. Can't wait to see it all done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm super jealous of your fantastic looking basement. Mine looks more like a dungeon! :) Your crafty area is shaping up to be a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be a great space! I'm looking forward to seeing the after photos!

    ReplyDelete