May 2, 2010

Spring Cleaning Challenge

After by Stephanie
Posted by PicasaHere's what Guest Design Team Member Stephanie had to say about her newly organized craft room. "I fixed the hubby's shirt to get it out of my area and then I organized the rest. I even took things out of the package for the sake of true organization. Once I cleaned up I realized two things - (1) I have WAY more ribbon than I thought I did and (2) my mess was hiding a whole bunch of my stuff! I still make a mess when I craft but now it's so easy to put stuff away that it's no big deal"!
It's not too late for you to take the Spring Cleaning Challenge. Just send a Before picture along with a brief description to scrappinpsycho@live.com. Then get busy cleaning and send an After picture for us all to see. See all the details in Special Spring Cleaning Challenge.
Also, don't forget to get in on our April Lift Challenge. Your submission could win you a spot on our Guest Design Team. Check out all the details in April Challenge.
Come on, you know you want to do it!

3 comments:

  1. I had forgotten what it looked like before, so I went back and took a look at the before photo! Wow Stephanie, you definitely worked very hard on your space and it looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your space looks so neat! That white table looks like the perfect space that will be easy to clean up each time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks so nice and organized!! Great job!! Love the table.

    ReplyDelete