May 2, 2010

Spring Cleaning Challenge

After by Laurie

Add ImagePosted by PicasaHere are the After pictures of Guest Design Team Member Laurie's Scrap area. She said, I guess since the cleanup didn't take much time that the Spring Cleaning Challenge did help my desk! :)
It's so nice to be able to see the wood of the desk.
It's still not to late for you to take the challenge. Just check out all the details in Spring Cleaning Challenge below.
Don't miss being a part of the April Lift Challenge. See all the details below in April Challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you did a great job. There really was a desk under there!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Laurie! Isn't it a great feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey look at that! There's room for Hannah to hang out on your desk while you craft! Looks great! I see that your paper organization stuck though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The problem is that I clean it and one project later it again looks like the before picture.

    Your scrap space looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, awesome job Laurie, Your place looks so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks nice. Will is stay that way?? I know how mine looks.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! I'm still working on mine, but I can see a little patch of wood on my table...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie, your desk looks awesome! I still love how you color coordinate your paper. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't forget how great it feels to see the wood on the desk! It looks great and your papers look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete