May 2, 2010

Spring Cleaning Challenge

After by Wendy



Posted by Picasa
Design Team member Wendy has submitted her after pictures for the Spring Cleaning Challenge. She said, "It's so nice to have a clean space and a clear desk to work on! The only thing I didn't get to this month was my stack of finished pages. I have page protectors on order and I decided that I should just keep this space designated for a "pages to put away pile". It would be ideal to put them right in the book but that just doesn't happen so I think a neat pile is the next best thing. Maybe once I get them all put away I will try to keep up but honestly I just don't see that happening. If I can keep my room clean and that's the only 'mess' I will be happy! The girls are already having a hard time keeping their area clean but I know that will be an ongoing challenge. I don't remember if I took a before picture of my closet but that's pretty organized now too.

If you'd like to see Wendy's before pictures, just click on the label Spring Cleaning Challenge, before, Wendy.

It's still not too late to join the challenge, just check out all the details in Spring Cleaning Challenge below. If you sent your before pictures - please try to get your after pictures in soon.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! You did a great job. Your room is huge! sometimes that just means more room to make a mess! May you and your girls enjoy many happy hours in your CLEAN room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a huge scrapbook room! I am so jealous! It looks so neat and clean now...that is always inspiring to me. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really great! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Wendy! I love your huge clean desk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you lots of creativity in your nice, clean room. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I'm working hard to keep it clean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Great job! Your so lucky to have a nice big room to scrap book in!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete