May 2, 2010

Spring Cleaning Challenge

In Progress by Roxanne



Posted by PicasaReader Roxanne said, "I'm going to send my photos, even though my space is still not finished. I work on it a bit every day. I've come to discover that I'm a hoarder, and it is very hard for me to purge. I also have a lot of photos that aren't organized, so they end up in piles on my table, and I have a ton of pages that are finished but don't have an album to go in (big investment I've been putting off). I also have pages and mini albums that I've started and not finished, and they clutter up my space as well. I used to be really good at finishing whatever I started before moving on to the next thing, so I need to get back to that. This year has been good for that so far. I got my husband to put up a new shelf, so that I can get some things off the floor. My mother-in-law bought me the new paper organizer, which has helped me put away all of my paper! I love it! I also put my card making supplies in a tote, and I started a folder (not shown) of white paper scraps, which used to be all over my table (I like to keep them for stamping on and journaling). So that's about it for now, but like I said, it's a work in progress"!

It's not too late for you to submit your Before and After (or maybe in progress) pictures. Deadline for submission in order to eligible for the prize is April 30th. Check out all the details below in Spring Cleaning Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. A work in progress is better than no work at all. Keep at it and you'll be fine. It looks like you are off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's alot of work but worth it in the end! I just put all my layouts into 3 albums this weekend. My favorite kind are 3 ring binders that I bought from Leaving Prints a couple years ago. They were made by Pebbles Inc. Good luck - so far so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like your doing a great job organizing everything! Your on the right path :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great so far and good to have support for your crafty organization. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great so far. Glad you got some help with this project! :) Hope it turns out to be everything you imagined and more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great start! Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete