May 10, 2010

April Challenge

Altered Frame by Kimmarie

Posted by PicasaDesign Team Member Kimmarie submitted this altered frame for the April Lift Challenge. Somehow I missed getting it posted in April, so here it is now. This is what Kimmarie said about her frame. "This time I decided to alter a frame like Monica did. I love to alter anything wood. So easy to work with. Again, I used Zip Dry glue to adhere the paper to the frame added some ribbon and sticker letters with a nice picture of a bunch of scrappy friends I met about 7 years ago online and we finally were able to get together about 5 years ago. I love to create simple things to show off my pictures and memories.
If you have a project from any of the previous challenges that you were unable to share - we'd love to share them now. Just send a picture to Scrappinpsycho@live.com with a brief description and what tell us what challenge it is from.
Don't miss the May Challenge. See all the details below.

8 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful!!!!
    I love the butterfly paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frame! That's a great gift idea too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job Kimmarie! This is the perfect frame for this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that my frame inspired you!! I think yours turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice frame. Very fun to alter projects every now and again. Keeps us on our creative side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to showcase a memory. I love how you added the ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice frame, I like the ties around the side.

    ReplyDelete