May 5, 2010

May Challenge

The Louvre Museum By Brittney
Posted by PicasaGuest Design Team Member Brittney completed this layout for the "Get out of Your Box" Challenge. This is what she had to say about the challenge. "This was a little difficult for me because I pretty much have a set way of scrapping. I know what I like and I stick to it! So, I took a look back at my previous layouts, and I realized that they all use cardstock as the base. So, I looked around for a nice piece of patterened paper for this layout"!
What Box are you in? Why not accept the challenge and do something different. Check out all the details in May Challenge below.
And don't forget to get involved in the Follow Me contest - just become a follower and/or leave comments and each time your name will be entered in the drawing for the prize provided by our Sponsor "A Little Dash of This and That". See all the details in the Follow Me post below.
Also, don't forget to vote for your favorite Spring Cleaning results. Scroll down to see all the rooms Before and After pictures - then cast your vote for your favorite in the upper right hand corner of the blog.
Now, "Get out of that Box"!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout!!!! Love the bg patterened paper you used. I{m the opposite, I tend to use more pp than cs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow, and i love the design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job! Love the softness of your layout. I tend to use them both equally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge. I think I use both pretty equally. I really like how this page came together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great - I think the patterned paper gives it a softness you wouldn't have gotten with cardstock.

    I may just have to do the opposite as my challenge - I tend to use patterned paper almost ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to challenge yourself! I love the patterned paper you chose. Love how the lo turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how this layout turned out...so pretty! :) I like how you challenged yourself to just use the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout! I like how you placed the photos. I like to use a lot of patterned paper and you used it perfectly because the lighter pattern accents the page without drawing away from the photos.

    ReplyDelete