May 17, 2010

May Challenge

Graduation Card by Laurie

Design Team Member Laurie submitted this Graduation card that she created for the May "Get Out Of Your Box" Challenge. She said, "For this project I finally used one of those famous distress inks! I got the pine needles distress ink for my birthday earlier this month and thought it only fitting to create a card for the giver with it. This is fellow DT member Stephanie's graduation card I made for her. I followed the ink application and water spray technique showcased in THIS video by Jennifer McGuire. I enjoyed using the distress ink so much that I've already purchased three more colors and plan to watch the whole series of tutorials for more inspiration. Now my next step will be to use them in my layouts!

Now it's your turn to take the "Get Out of Your Box" Challenge. Just create something that is out of your usual - and submit it to scrappinpsycho@live.com for a chance to become a Guest Design Team Member here at Scrap Our Stash. Check out all the details below in May Challenge.
Also, how about accepting the Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge. The sketch can be seen in the side bar or below in the Scrap Our Sketch Challenge post. Just complete your project using the Sketch and submit it to scrappinpsycho@live.com for a chance to become a Guest Design Team Member.
Can't wait to see your creations!

5 comments:

  1. I really love the way this looks. When I first looked at it, I thought ooohh did she make that? Tfs the video too! Congrats Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is card looks so great! I'm so "inside the box" with distress inks. I really need to learn how to use them better. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I'm sure Stephanie loved it. Thanks for the link to the tutorial also. This is soooo outside of my box.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO, I love the water/ink technique. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete