May 19, 2010

May Challenge

Our Little Princess by Kathy
Posted by PicasaI did this layout for the May "Get out of Your Box" Challenge. It has several things that are similar to my "regular" style - but I did do somethings that are outside of my norm. First of all I put my pictures at a slant. I also used bling - which is unusual for me - the banner is something new I decided to try - and the hat pin - is something I've had in my stash forever - and finally used.
Now it's your turn to take the challenge. What box are you in? Do you always put your pictures on the page in a straight line? Is there some embelishment that you've been going to use but haven't? Then this is the challenge for you. Complete a project using the challenge and email it to scrappinpsycho@live.com. You could become one of our next Guest Design Team Members. Check out all the details in the May Challenge below.

8 comments:

  1. Cute little princess! I love how you did the banner, the ribbon was perfect for it. Great Layout Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kathy! I love this layout so much! It's so fresh and feminine! I really love the banner too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy... I love it!!!
    She is adorable!!!! and I love that you have the banner under the photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is adorable, so is the model.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Kathy! I usually don't slant my pictures either, I did do it on the sketch lo though. I love that banner, it's cute! I want to try that!! It would be cute on a birthday page for my son!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the banner and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's been staring at pins in their stash! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the banner and the blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bling is my thing so I can't imagine anyone not using it much! LOL I love the banner!

    ReplyDelete