May 21, 2010

May Challenge

Zack by Mardi
Posted by PicasaDesign Team Member Mardi submitted this layout for the May "Get Out of Your Box" Challenge. This is what she had to say about it. "Wow, did I ever step out of my box! I recently purchased a Cricut Expression, I know you are saying, what took you so long? I decided to step outside of my box by creating several of my embellishments with the Cricut. Now I am asking myself, what took me so long to purchase one of these fantastic machines! I am creating an album for my Godson for his graduation party and this is one of the many layouts I have included in his album.
Just remember you do not have to spend any money to step outside of your box, it could be as simple as using more photos on a layout, creating a two page layout, trying a new technique, or slanting your photos on your page, etc.! Let's see those projects!
Also, how about doing the Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge too.
See all the details for both the May Challenge and the Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge below.
And don't forget to leave a comment or become a follower in order to become eligible for the May Flowers prize package from our Sponsor "A Little Dash of This and That" - see the prize package in the sidebar - and details on the contest below.

9 comments:

  1. I love your layout! You did so great using your cricut machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Layout Mardi! I love what you did with your cricut. Isn't great that you cann have such clean sharp cuts and exactly what you want! Great gift for your Godson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the embellishments that you made match the uniforms. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job - you look like you've been using your crickut forever! The colors are great also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute. I do lots of sports layouts so I love seeing other ones for great ideas! I love that you did a 2 pager w/team on one page & Godson on the other.... I usually do 2 seperate layouts...so I really like this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! Love all of the personalization the Cricut gave you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die cut machines are great aren't they? I need to use my Silhouette more. I love what is possible with these machines. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some great use out of your Cricut Mardi and it looks like you had fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This turned out great! What a great gift! Glad you used your cricut!!

    ReplyDelete