May 26, 2010

May Challenge

You In? by Kathy

















This was way outside of my box. I kept seeing this advertisement on the back of the magazine in the B-room. I kept thinking it would make a great layout - but how? I know other people use advertisements as their inspiration - but this one was kinda weird! Anyway, I decided to at least tear it off and put it in the Asylum.

I pulled it out and thought this would make a great layout - but what pictures - then I just happened to pull out this picture of Niko inside PaPa's shirt - what could be better? So, despite all my reservations, as to how I could pull it off - I did it! Almost everything on this page is outside of my box - and weird. I did it and I really like it!

Posted by PicasaHow far outside your box can you go? Take the challenge and submit your project. You could win a spot on the Guest Design Team. See all the details in May Challenge - below.

8 comments:

  1. Wow great idea!!! Your lo turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!!!!!
    Love the idea... I need to star looking at magazines other way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny picture! I love that you kept this ad and pulled it out when you were inspired! Your layout looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, kathy what great inspiration! I love how you adapted an ad to a scrapbook page....i especially love those journal circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!!! I love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your story...so nice when those go along w/the layouts. I love hearing how others are inspired to "create" .. your page is really fab... Love your big title and that photo is perfect for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you used the magazine LO. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That turned out to be a great layout! I like all the different things you took from the ad!

    ReplyDelete