May 26, 2010

May Challenge

You Are... by ChristyReader Christy Stickler sent this layout for the May "Get Out of Your Box" Challenge. This is what she had to say about her layout:

"Lately, I have been experimenting with black and white photos and with fussycutting. both are not part of my usual repertoir. For this project, I fussy cut sassafrass lass PP. I added Sassafrass lass brads to some of the flowers.Some of the flowers have been adhered with 3-d foam to add dimension. I used Stampin up and MM Ribbon.

Now, it's your turn. "Get out of your box" and send us a picture and description of your project to Scrappinpsycho@live.com. You could be on our next Guest Design Team. See all the details below in May Challenge.

Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

  1. Christy, this is fabulous - and you did a great job on the fussy cutting. The extra work was worth it! You layout is Great!

    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Christy! I love the cutting and the black and white photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I super love the black and white photo with all the colored embellishments! Looks great! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the B&W picture! Fabulous LO and design!!! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the b&w photo!!! Great work! Thanks for playing along this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christy, I LOVE this layout!!! It is gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love using b&w pictures but have to admit it is rare occassion when I do. I love how your layout looks, simply and elegant. It is always fun trying osmething new too. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christy, this is such a beautiful LO. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that beautiful LO by Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christy, you already know how much I totally love your work! Kudos on thinking outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh...Love the outside of your box!!! This layout is STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everyone for the great comments. I forgot to add to my description( iwas kind of in a rush when I sent it in) that I used pallete 7 from the color room as my inspiration. Christy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super neat "outside the box" layout!!! This is a great layout and a special photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. FABULOUS Lo by Christy!! Love the colors and that PHOTO.....super!!!

    ReplyDelete