May 18, 2010

Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge

Happy Birthday by Monica

Posted by Picasa
Design Team Member Monica did this layout for the Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge. She said, "I didn't follow this sketch completely but close. The pictures that I used were a little larger and so I placed the flower on top. I felt like it evened out the lo. These are pictures from my birthday dinner last year"!

Now it's your turn to take a Challenge. Just complete a layout using this sketch as your inspiration or do somthing "outside of your box". Email a picture to scrappinpsycho@live.com . Your layout will be posted and could win you a spot on the Guest Design Team. Check out all the details in Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge or May Challenge below.

7 comments:

  1. Pretty Layout Monica! No layout has to match a sketch exactly, it's just for inspiration! Wait til you see mine-it is exact... still learning to work with sketches. lol Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink in this layout Monica! I also i really love how you placed the pictures differently than the sketch! It turned out great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the pink - your take on the sketch turned out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great - I like how you rearranged the pictures to make them all fit - and the little journaling marquee. And your right about the flower being moved. It's just right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the sketch inspired you but you still made it your own! Fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch, I love the pink!

    ReplyDelete