May 25, 2010

Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge

Delight in Life by Kimmarie

Design Team Member Kimmarie completed this layout for the Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge. Here is what she had to say about it: "This is my take on Robin's creative sketch. I took these pictures of my 18 year old daughter, Sara this month. She was all dressed up to go to a communion party with her boyfriend, Travis. She looked so pretty, I just couldn't resist snapping a bunch of pictures of her. I printed some in black and white as well, I love how easy it is to do that. I had trouble getting the papers to work on a 12 x 12 size so I decided to go with 10 x 10 and it seems to work just fine. The papers I used are from a DCWV kit, Stampin' Up Delight In Life stamp and markers, MM bling which I colored to match my layout and the flower is from Petaloo.

I enjoyed doing this layout and I actually accomplished 3 of SOS challenges in one layout. The first is following Robin's sketch, second I colored my bling as taught by Rachel on a Frugal Friday Tip and third I scrapped a 10 x 10 which is Out of My Box. I can't wait to see what you all do with Robin's awesome sketch, maybe try doing something Out of the Box with it as well.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Really nice pictures! They definitely deserve to be scrapped and I really like what you did with the page. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pictures! I love your take on the sketch and how you colored your bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like everything about this. You did a super job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, I like your stamped title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job doing 3 challenges in one lo!!! And I agree these pictures are great! Nice job on this lo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great take on the sketch. I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete