May 16, 2010

Spring Cleaning Challenge

Spring Cleaning Contest - All the BEFORE and AFTER photos for the Spring Cleaning Challenge have been posted below. Please check them out and decide which one you think should win the Prize (stampin' up set - donated by Kimmarie). Just go to the upper right hand corner of the blog and vote for the room you think should win. Voting will end on May 31st at midnight.

If you did not get your AFTER pictures in, and still want to share - please send them to scrappinpsycho@live.com and we will post them. Sorry, you will not be eligible for the prize though.

To see all the Before and After pictures - Go to Spring Cleaning Challenge Posts - below.

Vote now!

4 comments:

  1. I almost need to do mine again! My scrap desk got all messy after working on pages over the weekend. But I guess, that means I was productive, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so many crafty gifts for my birthday that I don't know where I'm going to put them. Guess it's time to reorganize again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are painting our dining room so all my stuff had to come out of the shelves. Looks like I will get to reorganize again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I can so relate. We had to work on a diorama for a school project and it got to be a real mess. I had to recruit help to get the mess all cleaned up....well, mostly cleaned up.

    ReplyDelete