August 22, 2010

August Challenge

Hey SOS readers, it's Brittney here! I love adding flowers on to my layouts, and lately I have been making a lot of them. They're definitely easy and cheaper than going out and purchasing some. Here's my layout and to make the flower I just used 2 circle punches (different sizes) and a brad (or in my case, an American Crafts button). For the base of the flower I used a 2.5" punch and for the petals I used a 2 1/8" punch.


And, here's a close-up of the flower:


Now it's your turn - take the August Flower Challenge - see all the details below. And don't miss the "Pagerize This" Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome flower, Brittney! I love this lo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! What a fun way to make a flower. Pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the dimension of the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great page - The flower adds just the right dimension to it. I love this flower - I must try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flower is awesome! I definately need to try making one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear I commented on this. I love the flower!! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete