August 28, 2010

August Challenge


Design Team Member Laurie submitted this layout for the August Challenge.  She said,  "This August Challenge was a little bit of a true challenge for me. Looking back on my previous layouts, I actually notice that I don't put too many flowers on my pages. I did want to try out a handmade flower tutorial though, so I made an exception on this page and made sure to leave room for a flower. I did the tutorial found here

Don't miss participating in the August Challenge - see all the details below.  You may also want to take the "Pagerize This Challenge" also.  Details are below.Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Great flower! I love how you took the challenge to heart and didn't use an already made flower! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way this page turned out. It's a fun series of photos and a good looking flower! @CreativeChretin: Great pun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout and I adore that flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout - and the flower is beautiful. One more to add to my list of flowers to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simple elegance to your page.

    ReplyDelete