September 24, 2010

September Challenge by Irit


Reader Irit submitted this layout for the September Border Punch Challenge. She used a border punch to create this double sided laced matting. She said she discovered that you can use different border punches to make your own lace paper for cards and for long strips for pages too. She said
another thing she did was to use mainly cardstock and she used patterned paper was for cutting the banners. My page name is 1-2-3-.. and smile.

Now it's your turn to take the Border Challenge - see all the details in the September Challenge post below. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. I love everything about this layout! I love the girl jumping rope, the banners, all the cool embellies, the way you 3d the picture. It totally ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the elements you used to create this page! The border punch is darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the border punch to make the lace - very clever. Love all the elements you put together on one layout!

    Thanks for sharing here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page!I love how everything comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very fun page. love your technique with the border - superb idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for making your own "lace"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun page! I love your lace and the banner!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete