April 10, 2011

April Bring in the Sun Challenge by Tammy

Design Team Member Tammy submitted this layout for the April Bring in the Sun Challenge.  She said:

These are beach photos of my kiddos from last summer at Wrightsville Beach. Scrapping these really makes me want to drive there now, can't wait for it to warm up just a little bit more (although a cold day at the beach is better than a warm day at home!)

I loved this challenge because it gave me the opportunity to not only scrap these fun beach pics but to dig into my Fancy Pants Rusted Sun paper, love this stuff! I also used some Bazzill cardstock, Little Yellow Bicycle spinner chipboard sticker, and a misc. journaling spot. I used an Alison Davis sketch for inspiration--I don't know about you, but I have tons of sketches piled up, time to start using them!

Tammy Cunningham 


Now it's your turn to take the April Bring in the Sun Challenge - see all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down, Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

12 comments:

  1. lovely layout, I really love the layers of the different patterns of paper. Don't they look happy! K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Fancy Pants paper! Fun colors and fun photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun papers and photos! it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love your patterned papers!! Diggin' the journaling tag as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work with the patterned papers- love the layers and fun photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the patterns look really nice together. I love the journaling tag! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you were able to get so many photos on your layout! Your pp rocks. You did such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice - I agree with you about the beach! This was a great sketch for the pictures -I like how the pictures are placed. Great use of your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your page! It makes me want to dig out my rusted sun papers and scrap with them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun layout! I like how you fit all the pictures on your page!

    ReplyDelete