June 19, 2011

June Something Challenge by Joan


Design Team Member Joan submitted this layout for the June Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue Challenge.  She said:

I'm sending you my June DT layout, titled "Remnants". I've used bits and pieces found in my supplies, all blue. The paper is from SU and is mounted on white cardstock.
Thanks,
Joan Liddle

Now it's your turn to take the June Something Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Awesome - love this one!

    I sent my LO to you yesterday - hope you got it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply lovely, I love the all the lovely little pieces of ephemera in each square. Very cute! K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that this is all made from remnants from your supplies! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blue collage! I like the birds and that sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! I love the blocking, Love the title, love that you used "remnants"...love it all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love the grid and the epherema that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is remarkable! Love how you kept with the blue too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is really pretty- love the grid pattern and how you embellished each section- very eye catching

    ReplyDelete