October 21, 2011

October Quote Challenge by Tammy


Design Team Member Tammy submitted this layout for the October Quote Challenge. She said:


As soon as I found out what the October challenge was, I knew exactly what photos and quote I would use. I took these pictures of my son and his grandpa a few years ago when we were visiting his grandparents in St. Louis, MO. Shortly after I took the pictures I found the poem "Walking with Grandpa" by Rodney O. Hura and knew it was perfect for these pictures. Then life got in the way and I forgot to scrap them. That is, until now!


Products used were: Bazzill cardstock, Fancy Pants Father and Son patterned paper and cardstock stickers, American Crafts Thickers, Cosmo Cricket tiny letters, and Allison Davis sketch for inspiration.


Now let's see what you come up with! Now it's your turn to take the October Quote Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest photo! Love the fun colors and shapes on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layout, I love the framed circular photo mixed with the stars! K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, this is an adorable layout. That poem is just great and goes with the photo perfectly. I really love how you used the smaller circle framed photo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet picture! I really like the circular accents you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you incorporated the photo and page elements into the PP. The pattern could be busy, but you have done a wonderful job making all of it work together without being overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is great. Love your use of the circles and love this paper. My layout for this challenge used this line too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quote is perfect, what a nice page!

    ReplyDelete