February 8, 2013

Anything Fuzzy ~ Karen

Hello!  Today we have more "FUZZY" inspiration for you. 
  
Here is what DT Karen had to say about this challenge:
I used to have so much felt stuff in my stash but I found I had very little left when I started this challenge. In the end I just used some old felt sticker ribbon from Queen and Co to embellish the LO. The photo is Nancy at her brother's family birthday party. I have no idea why she looks so confused but I love to take close ups of my kids faces and do so at any opportunity. I guess I just took the chance when I had it.
...and here is her layout using her stash of FUZZY supplies:
You still have time to get your entry completed and uploaded!   Knock off some of the dust bunnies and pull those fuzzy things out that you have been hoarding and use them on a layout!!!
Link up your take of the challenge HERE before Feb 27th

5 comments:

  1. Very nice layout karen! I really like how you layered the journaling card under the photo. Great job with the title work also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like your color scheme and how all the elements work together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout! I like how you split up the title word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice - the felt flourish is lovely and I do like what you've done with the title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The fuzz is perfect here. Very nice layout!

    ReplyDelete