April 6, 2013

"Save the Bees Please" LO by DT Michelle O.

How cute is this layout?  I love how Michelle incorporated the challenge into her layout! The dot's and stripes along with the black and yellow 'Bee" theme  really caught my eye! great job!  Take a look:

Michelle said, "My daughter in her costume my mom made for her. Used Fiskars Honeycomb texture plate for background cardstock then inked with a stencil brush to add dimension. Spray Mist the B/W Papers with a Pearlescent Light Yellow mix." 

Now didn't that catch your eyes! ;)  

6 comments:

  1. Super cute layout, I love the honeycomb background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO; love the octagons and the cute costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the cutest Bee ever!! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly ADORABLE!!! Awesome job with the dots and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures and love the title!

    ReplyDelete