November 6, 2013

"Little Big Girl" Layout by DT Joefil

It's a wonderful Wednesday!!!!
We have some super cute inspiration from DT Joefil to share with you today. 
Take a look at how Joefil was inspired by our 
Read what Joefil said about her layout:
"This is a picture of my daughter when she was just 14 mos. old. Finally, I got a chance to use my 6x6 papers from Studio Calico Snippets which I used two to layer on my page. I used some gesso on the background and then sprayed with primrose color shine.  
My six embellishments from my stash are the chipboard buttons, from My Mind's Eye!  The chipboard banner is also from My Mind's Eye."

Got a 6 x 6 paper pad and 6 "like" embellishments in your stash?  Sure you do!
Create a layout using these items from your stash and share it with us!
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment