May 9, 2014

'Family Picnic" Layout by DT Robin

TGIF!!!!
Today's lovely inspiration was created by DT Robin, inspired by our 
Something New, Something Old, Something Fussy Cut, Something Blue:
Robin shared this about her page:
"This challenge was a blast!
Everything on my layout is "Something Old" except for my little bicycle die-cut/stamp which is my "Something New."
My "Fussy Cut" item isn't too fussy. It's the simple downward chevron stamped image at the upper right corner of my layout.
"Something Blue" is my base page and the larger layered square behind the pictures."

To see closer details of this layout, visit my blog:

If you haven't played along yet in our May Stash Challenge, you still have plenty of time to join in the fun.  All entries must be linked up by May 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to be considered in our randomly monthly prize drawing.  
This month our AWESOME sponsor,
is generously awarding our winner a $30 gift card to shop in their online store!!!!

Click HERE for details of the challenge, and then return tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!

Have a Scraptabulous Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment