May 3, 2014

"Friends Always" Layout by DT Dulcinea

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!!
I hope will be able to get some scrapping and or scrap shopping in today!
We have amazingly beautiful inspiration to share with you today, created by DT Dulcinea, inspired by our current Sketch with Stash Challenge:
Here is what Dulcinea shared about her page and the challenge:
"I was totally inspired by this month's challenge. I found this old paper from My Mind's Eye collection, Lost & Found (the original) and I wanted to use it so much. I found another paper, from a Maggie Holmes collection that I fussy cut these beautiful large roses from. 

While looking for embellishments, I found something blue, the frame. 
After that, I looked for a picture that would go great with all the elements I had added to my page.

For something new, I used alphabets from Crate Paper's last Christmas collection.

I hope you are inspired by this challenge as much as I was!"

I was in love with this layout by Dulcinea as soon as I saw it!  Leave a comment below and let us know what inspires you about her layout!  Inquiring minds would like to know!!!

So if you are scrapping today, why not create a layout inspired by our challenge and share it with us.  We would love to see how the challenge inspires you!

Remember, our sponsored prize this month is a $30 generously donated by
The Scrapbook Circle!
Have a wonderful scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment