May 22, 2014

"Memory Blooms" LO by DT Jenni

Good Morning Crafters! 
Today we bring you this wonderful inspiration from Scrap Our Stash DT Jenni:

Jenni said this about her layout:
This sketch is probably my favorite since I have been part of the Scrap Our Stash DT! It is so inspiring and there is nothing I love more right now than the mixed media trend! I really tried to use as much media as possible. I misted the background first with the elongated hexagon stencil. Then I stamped a mini hexagon background stamp on top of it, which actually ended up being covered up. On top of that, I used Distress Ink over the 'Remember' stencil from Heidi Swapp. To highlight the 'Remember' even more, I used some gold embossing paste with a circle stencil. I watercolored a piece of white cardstock that I mounted the vellum and photo to. I love being able to experiment with new materials and just play. Sometimes, the Virgo in me needs the unpredictability that comes with using media that is supposed to be loose!

Don't forget to link up your layout for this sketch challenge and the May 1st Stash Challenge (both challenges can be found HERE) to the sidebar by May 29th! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment