June 5, 2014

"Friends" LO by Rochelle

Hey all!  Rochelle here and today I am sharing with you a monochromatic layout that I created for our current Stash challenge:
 I had lots of fun creating this layout. For one, it's a layout of my friends and I when we got together a couple of months ago.  It had been quiet some time since I had seen both of them and we had a fabulous time! :)  Another reason I had a great time creating this layout was because it really made me dig into my stash and pull out anything that worked with the color I chose.  I think I used some Echo Park, October Afternoon, Prima, Heidi Swapp and Ruby Rock It.  As far as the 5 different items on my layout - chipboard stars, twine, flower, doily and banner.  I also combined this monochromatic layout with a Bingo challenge over at Sketches4All that I am hosting.  

For more information please refer to the Monochromatic layout challenge.


3 comments:

  1. Your layout is beautiful Rochelle! I'm really enjoying the monochromatic design ideas, and your combination of texture and prints is dazzling (that's a very good thing). I especially like the acrylic banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout and your bingo challenge is great too! We are so excited to have you as Guest Designer at Sketches4all this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The color captivates me and I love the variety of embellishments that you used on your layout. TSF!

    ReplyDelete