July 7, 2014

Introducing Returning Design Team Member, Leila Cardoso

Hello and welcome!!!
It's day of our Design Team Introductions. 
Today we are reintroducing returning Design Team Member
Leila Cardoso
"I'm Leila, Lolo or Leiloca (lol), married to Marcelo and mother of Maria Clara and Mattheus, my greatest sources of inspiration. I am simply addicted to scrapbooking, it has also been my therapy ... love the moments register pages for albums. I knew of scrapbooking long time ago, but I started to do it in November 2010 and have never stopped. I scrap almost every day. 
Love, love and love!!"
Leila's blog: Lolo Artesanato

And...our inspiration for today is Leila's gorgeous take on the
"Big Smile"
Leila shared this about her reveal and what she used to complete the challenge:
"My son is a happy kid, always playing, smiling and laughing and I am thankful for this.

My shopping items are:
- Washi tapes
- Wood verner
- Flowers
- Paper clip
- Enamel dots
I hope you enjoy it!"

Scrap Our Stash is excited to have Leila back for another term and looking forward to the fabulous inspiration she creates to share with us!

Remember, you have until July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to create a layout inspired by our
Stash Challenge ~ "Let's Go Shopping"!!!

Return tomorrow for our next Design Team Introduction!!!!
Have a great week!



2 comments:

  1. oh! i just love your work my so dear friend Leiloca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leila, I am so glad you are returning for another term and I look forward to seeing your ideas and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete