August 20, 2014

"So Sweet" Layout by DT Joefil

Hello friends of Scrap Our Stash!
Today DT Joefil is sharing this adorable layout she created inspired by our
Check out what "Oldie but Goodies" Joefil found in her stash to complete her layout:
Joefil shared this about her layout:
"I created this page using photos of my daughter and my bff's boy, taken last year. I found this old patterned paper from 2010 by Me and My Big Ideas, very old chipboard in my stash and also some very old sequins.  The title work is KI Memories epoxy stickers, also from 2010.
Now its your turn to dig into your old stash!"

We can't wait to see what you create, so when you're all done with creating a layout inspred by the August Sketch, using up some of your old stash, link it up on the right side of our blog and you will be automatically entered to win our August prize:
generously donated by
Nani ke Ola Scrapbooking
Thanks for visiting today!  
Return tomorrow for more Design Team
August Sketch with Stash 
inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment