September 6, 2014

"Ready For School" Layout by DT Joefil

Today we are featuring a super cute layout created by DT Joefil, inspired by our
"Back to School" Stash Challenge:
Joefil shared this about her page:
"This is my first school layout I made, I used this cute photo of my daughter posing before going to school.
For this challenge, from list A, I used chalkboard paper from W R Memory keepers. Then from list B, I used stickers pencil, apple, books, apple paper clips, numbers, alphas and chalkboard tags from MME. And then I found a washi tape alphabet in my stash and I added it in the bottom of my page.
Now its your turn, can't wait to see your layouts!"

Have you been checking out the "Back to School" Stash Challenge inspiration from our Design Team this past week?  If so, have you been inspired by all of the different creative ways the team has used their school themed scrap supplies?
If you have time this month, show us your creative ideas for some of your stash of school themed supplies.
Click HERE for the challenge and details

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture, nice LO; like the flow of your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete