December 18, 2014

"ONO!" Layout by DT Claire

Today's Sketch Challenge inspiration is the awesome creative work of DT Claire!

Here's the December Sketch
Click HERE for the details of the challenge

And here is what Claire shared about the challenge and her reveal:
"I love this challenge, because I LOVE clearing out stash. I finished my stash of Basic Grey Persimmon papers. I managed to complete 12 layouts and pocket page spreads with the collection. While I LOVE this paper collection and will be sad to see it go, I love that I now have room for new collections. I also used up my cork pieces that I've been using all year.

Ono is Hawaiian for delicious. My hubby decided to make spam mutsubi (a local appetizer in Hawaii) for a party. First time for either of us to make these so I had to document the results. Not only were they delish but they ended up being the hit of the party.

For more details, please visit my blog:Three Waters Creations
I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch and your stash."

Claire, Rochelle and I thank you so much for being a part of our team this past term and we are excited that you will be returning for our next term.  We appreciate your support and dedication to Scrap Our Stash. 
We are looking forward to what you have to share with us in the coming months.

Friends of SOS, please take this opportunity to leave some comment love for Claire!
And remember to return tomorrow for more awesome Design Team inspiration!!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment