February 7, 2015

"This Right Here" LO by Patricia

Happy Saturday!!

 Today DT member Patricia  is sharing with us her fantastic layout inspired by this month's stash challenge:
 Here's what Patricia said about her layout:



"Hello Scrappy Friends! 



This layout was fun as I was able to use one of my favorites....WASHI!! So! With that here is a list of what I used from the word W-A-S-H-I!

W - Washi Tape
A - Amy Tangerine Sttched Epherma 
S - Stickers (words)
H - Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser
I - Inked Edges

Now! Something else that is cool...I was able to incorporate items from our awesome sponsor this month: The Scrapbook Room monthly kit (January). I was able to to use some paper included in the kit from Amy Tangerine and the awesome embellishments from the Embellishment Club. Check out there website!


 And here is the February stash challenge:
For more information please click HERE!

Happy Scrappin'! 

1 comment: