May 20, 2015

"The Bellagio" LO by DT Joefil

Hi Crafter! 


Today's inspiration is from Joefil.  Here's her beautiful layout:

Here's what she said about her layout:
In this layout I used photo of friends and I, in front of Bellagio water show here in vegas. I love the circles in this sketch, so I decided to used my circle punches and outlined all the circles, then I added some watercolors on the background and my favorite handmade flowers that I made last month.
Can't wait to see what you can create on this challenge!

Here’s the sketch by our May Guest Design Artist Lanette:
and don’t forget to add HANDMADE FLOWERS! :

For more information on this challenge and the May Stash Challenge, Please click HERE.


Design Team ends May 23rd!!!  Get your application in soon!! For more information click HERE!!

Happy Scrappin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment