November 21, 2015

"The Start of a Great Day" LO by DT Patricia

It's a Scrappy Saturday! :) 

Today's inspiration is this awesome layout from DT Patricia.  Check out her layout here:
Here's what Patricia said about her layout:
"I absolutely love this sketch, mainly because I love working with multi patterned paper. I was a matchy type of girl early on in my scrapbooking years, but now....anything goes! I added a little bit of everything on this layout. 
For this challenge, I used the "I" column: Paper Clip, Doily, Glitter, Journaling Card and Metal. Fun! Fun! Thanks for looking and can't wait to see your creations!"


Here's the challenge:

For more information on this challenge CLICK HERE.
For Challenge Guildlines, CLICK HERE

JUST A NOTE:
The Design Team Call has ended. 
We will be reviewing the applications and contacting the selected few to join the team shortly.  If you are not selected, please do not let this discourage you from applying in the future.  We wish we could select all the applicants but we only have a few spots open. 
Thank you so much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment