December 9, 2015

"Memory Noted" LO by Rochelle

Hello!!

Today I get to share my layout I created for the December Stash challenge! :)  Here's my layout:
I love these stash challenges! It really makes you dig into your stash and use product that we've had just hoarding away!!! lol  I was able to use scraps from an Authentique collection I had sitting around and even was able to use some Heidi Swapp wood words that I just LOVE and was holding onto for that "special" layout, right? ;)  The tag and the stick pins also have been sitting around in my stash waiting to be used!  
So Yay for me that I was able to use them up! 

Here's the items I used for the challenge:


D - Diecuts 
I - Ink platters
E - enamel Dots
C - Cardstock
U - Uniball white pen
T- Tag
S- Stick Pins


I also used an PageMaps sketch for this layout. 

Here's the challenge:

Happy Scrappin'! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment