December 5, 2015

"Under The Sea" LO by DT Sherri

Happy Saturday!

Today, Designer Sherri is inspiring us today with her wonderful layout:

This is what Sherri said about her layout:

I can't wait to share my layout with you this month! I've titled it "UNDER THE SEA." 
The photos I used are from our April 2013 cruise on The Disney Dream. We had a great time snorkeling on Disney's Private Island, Castaway Cay. That Island is truly Paradise, and we have been blessed to have been able to visit it 4 times ( so far! ) if only for a day each time!
I've used the following items from my STASH for the Challenge:
D - Dimensional Magic - to give shine and dimension to the fish and the shells that I fussy cut
I - Ink - Ranger Distress Stains and Distress Inks - LOVE them!
E - Embossing Pen and Embossing Powder - I can't tell you how long it has been since I've embossed! -check out the glittery coral!
C - Crab - look at that cute little crab sticker!! (I was going to say cardstock too -but realized I didn't use any!
U - "U" in Under, Uniball white pen for journaling
T - Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and Staples, Twine, Thickers
S - Sticker, Staples, Starfish, Seashells 
Here is the link to my blog post for more close-ups and details! Hope you will play along with us this month at Scrap Our Stash!"


Here's the challenge:

Have a wonderful weekend! 


2 comments: