January 16, 2016

"Meow" Layout by DT Steffanie

Happy Scrappy Saturday! :) 

Today we are sharing this beautiful layout from our Designer Steffanie. 
Check it out:


Here's what Steffanie said a bout her layout:
"LOVED playing with this sketch! I turned the line of three photos into a single 4x6 and paired it with a 4x4 card that I liked as my title. Instead of using a circular element in the background I decided to play with some twine which I thought was purr-fect for my kitty photo!  


For the stash challenge I used an arrow and the avocado color from List 1, the color blue from List 2 and the cardinal red color from List 3.  Now it's your turn!"


Here's the challenge:
Make sure you read details HERE.

We hope this layout has inspired you to get scrapping! :) 



1 comment:

  1. What an adorable layout Steffanie. Love the colors, bellies, and that cute picture. Totally fab!

    ReplyDelete