February 19, 2016

"Just a Bunch of Characters" LO by DT Sherri

Happy Friday!!!

Designer Sherri shares her wonderful fun layout to kick off an inspiring weekend! 
Here's her layout:

Here's what Sherri said about her layout:
"I LOVE this sketch! It includes 2 tags and I love to pop dot my photos and create little pockets for tags, that I can include journaling on! I also love any opportunity to layer lots of pattern papers too! These photos are from our Character Breakfast, aboard the Disney Magic, on our West Bound TransAtlantic Cruise in Sept of 2014!  
I used the following items from the LIST:
List 1 : Dark Pink Bazzil Paper and Picked Raspberry Distress Stain
List 2: Echo Park "Lucky in Love" and "Selfie Camera" papers
List 3: Fancy Pants "Summer Sun" and "Just Beachy" papers
Such a FUN Challenge - I hope you play along! I can't wait to see what you create!

Here is my Blog Link:


Here's the challenge:
Click HERE for more information!

Have a great scrappy weekend!!! :)

2 comments: