June 7, 2016

"How 2 Eat at Bruxies!" Layout by DT Patricia


Happy Tuesday
We are back with another awesome layout to share with you!
Today's feature is the creative work of talented SOS Designer Patricia
inspired by the
Patricia:
"Hey Crafters!
If you live or plan to visit Sunny Southern Califirnia I would highly suggest trying Bruxies which is a waffle sandwich place...yummo!!!

I'm in love with this layout because I LOVE using my stencils and paint!! You can't tell me that yellow does not make this page POP! I used the "How To" concept / title of book cover and allowed it to inspire my title for the page. 

Can't wait to see your layouts!!"

And here is a look at the challenge....
Why not create a layout and show us how this month's BOOK COVER inspires you!
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE!

Deadline for all entries is June 29th, 11:59 (PM) PST

Have a Scraptabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment