August 15, 2016

August Sketch +3 Challenge Reveal - Guest Designer Devra Hunt

Happy Monday!

What a great way to start of our week!  Here's the 
August Sketch +3 Sketch Challenge!
The Challenge:
Create a layout inspired by the sketch above and 
YOU MUST choose at least one item from each list.
Example: Vellum, Washi Tape, Letter X

NOTE: 
For the letter X, it must be an actual alpha embellishment 
( example: Thicker, Sticker Alpha, etc)
 words in handwritten or typewritten journaling will not count.

Mix it up anyway you want as long as you have at least (1) item from each row.
When posting your layout, you must include in your write up what items you used,
to be considered for the random prize drawing.

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines

Entries are due: August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Here's the prize you are playing for this month:
This beautiful fun layout we are sharing with you today was
inspired by the challenge, and created by our
August Guest Designer
Devra Hunt

"-14-"
Devra shared this with us about her layout:
"This is a really fun sketch and something so different! When I saw the top of the sketch I immediately thought of banners. That led me to photos from my son's birthday last month. The angles in the sketch combined with my papers made for a bright whimsical page. I used Vellum layered under the banner as well as Various manufacturers, Doodlebug (paper and vellum) My Minds Eye and Freckled Fawn (enamel dots) Fancy Pants and A Flair for Buttons (Flair). Pieces of Washi Tape are at the top of the page and lastly I ran the Velum piece through my Xyron. 

blog link: My Creative View"

Now it's your turn!
Make sure you upload your layout on the side bar before August 29th! 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: