August 18, 2016

"Growing Up Me X3" LO by DT Cassie Wiscarson

Hi Friends!

Designer Cassie has created this wonderful layout inspired by the Sketch + 3 Challenge:
Here's what Cassie shares with us:
"As you can see I stayed pretty true to the sketch. After adding my patterned paper and photos I decided to move the title and not added the extra strips and labels that are at the bottom of the page in the sketch. I have had various pictures from my childhood laying around. There are no big stories behind these, so I decided to use them all on this page. As for the lists I decided to use: Various Manufacturers, Washi Tape and Letter X. I can't wait to see what you will come up with!"

Here's the challenge:
For more information, please click HERE

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment