September 9, 2016

"Back To School" Layout by DT Asa Johansson

Happy Friday everyone!
Today Designer Asa is sharing the adorable back to school layout she created 
inspired by our 
Asa:
Lovely book cover to work with! It is just so cute!
I was inspired by the school theme. This is my twin girls heading to school first day after the summer break.
I was also inspied by all the colours and I wanted to do some messy doodling on my page. 
One of the chevrons is made of book paper. It´s paper from a famous Swedish book for children. 
I hope you want to join us for this fun challenge! Can´t wait to see your lovely work!

Hugs Åsa!

The challenge that inspired Asa's layout..
Click HERE for challenge details and rules.
Have a wonderful weekend and if you are getting your scrap on this weekend, 
why not create a layout based on the challenge and share it with us,   Our team would 
love to see how this challenge inspires you.

No comments:

Post a Comment