October 14, 2016

"I Am" Layout by DT Rachelle Olaridge

Hello and thank you for you stopping by!
Today we are showcasing the beautiful layout SOS Designer Rachelle created
inspired by the
Rachelle:
"Hi there SOS friends. Rachelle here today sharing my challenge design take. I was so inspired by this awesome book cover colors. I applied a clock and and key shown on the cover as well. For this layout I went with a mixed media background, layers of patterned paper, and a simple floral cluster. This challenge requires string and thread which was easily applied. I really liked the picture of my nurse that cares for me each day. I hope you have been inspired to get started on your layout to enter this challenge. You will be so glad you did.
Thanks for stopping SOS! See Ya Soon!

{Stash-String & Thread}
Huggies!!!!"

Inspired by Rachelle's lovely layout?
Here's a look at the challenge, why not create a layout and show us what inspires
you about this month's book cover:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Have a wonderful day and make sure you stop back by tomorrow to check
out the reveal of our October Sketch +3 Challenge and to see the
awesome layout our October Guest Designer, Judy Willey
created inspired by the challenge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment