December 2, 2016

"Got Gifts" Layout by DT Steffanie Seiler

Happy Friday!
It's the most wonderful time of the year and today we are sharing a layout
with a little bit of adorable holiday cheer
created by SOS Designer Steffanie
inspired by the
December Book Inspired Stash Challenge:
Steffanie:
"I went along with the Christmas theme and found this little treasure among my photos from last year. I think what drew me to this one was the stripes---since the challenge also called for stripes! I chose this light blue cardstock to play off the blue stripe in the photo and also to be a little non-traditional. It helped that I had this Echo Park Christmas collection in my stash that had a bit of blue in the stripe print. Sequins added the perfect little amount of sparkle to my page and fulfilled the other part of the challenge."

Inspired by Steffanie's wonderful layout?   
Here's a look at the challenge...
Click HERE for complete challenge rules and details.
Our team is looking forward to visiting your blogs and galleries to see 
how this month's book cover inspires you!

Have a great weekend!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment