June 8, 2017

"Baby Boy" Layout by Designer Michelle Mattie

Happy Thursday everyone!
Today's beautiful feature is the creative work of 
Designer Michelle Mattie
inspired by the 
Michelle:
"Hey everyone. Here's my take on this month's tic tac toe challenge. The photos were the first ones taken of my new grandson. Thrilled to bits to have him to kiss and cuddle. I will admit I had some trouble with this challenge. I finally decided on the top row: color red, buttons and ribbon. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing what you create.'"

And here's a look at this month's board:
Want to play along with us this month, click HERE for complete challenge details and rules!

Thank you for stopping by and remember to visit us tomorrow to see what 
our next designer has created to inspire you!


1 comment: