June 10, 2017

"Licensed To Drive" Layout by Designer June Swart

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
And....if you are scrapping this weekend and need a little inspiration, check out the 
wonderful layout 
Designer June Swart
created inspired by the
June:
"Hello fellow crafters! June here today.

This page shows my son just after he tested for his driver's license, and he got it on his first try! Aaron is loving his independence and so are we. 

I raided my stash for some fun car related items and created the rainbow tire track background with a Creative Embellishment's stamp and colored ink. For the challenge I used the diagonal - 
RIBBON, RAINBOW and WOOD. 
(I "accidentally" did both diagonals with RED, RAINBOW and HASHTAG.

If you would like more details about this layout or see more of my work hop on over to my blog Super Stick Chick.

Happy crafting!"

And here's a look at the board that inspired June's layout....
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Have a great day and return tomorrow to see what our next designer has
created to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment